Over 40 fashion and style, content, blog, style blog

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you all!  Not only are the presents wrapped, but the closet is finished hooray!!  That explains my absence over the past couple of days – we had a flurry of energy and decided to just get it done! I promise to share photos of the finished closet soon – I am unable to move as of now due to excessive flat-packing.

Thank you to all of you for making my first year of blogging so much fun – I have made great new friends and it’s been a wonderful learning experience both in the technology and style stakes.

I’ll have lots of outfit photos to follow after Christmas.  So for now I’ll leave you with my all time favorite Christmas songs and I hope Santa brings you all you want xx.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

13 Comments

• Reply School Gate Style December 24, 2012 at 9:26 am

Happy Christmas Joanna to you and all your family. What an amazing year, new friends made, technology mastered and I know more about Boden than I ever did before thanks to you! Cannot wait to meet up in February – only a matter of weeks away!! Lots of love, Avril xx

• Reply sheree0819 December 24, 2012 at 9:36 am

Merry Christmas to yo too! I totally agree about Love Actually..watching it tonight..saving the best for last!

• Reply Poppy's Style December 30, 2012 at 11:39 am

LOL – I watched it again last night – the Colin Firth story is my favorite – I always cry at his proposal…x

• Reply Suzanne December 24, 2012 at 10:21 am

Merry Christmas Joanna, bit wet and soggy today in ATL isnt it? But good weather for a nice fire and a Christmas movie or two! Looking forward to seeing some finished closet photos-Yay! well done!!

• Reply Poppy's Style December 30, 2012 at 11:40 am

You just reminded me to take the photos of the closet!! I am still in awe of our achievement – it’s fabulous:)

• Reply Diane December 24, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Merry Christmas to you and your family Joanna.

Diane

• Reply Poppy's Style December 30, 2012 at 11:40 am

Thanks Diane! I hope you had a great one!! Now for New Year’s Eve!! x

• Reply Pauline McEllin Pichoff December 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm

My two favorite Xmas songs too!! Wishing you a Merry Xmas – hope it’s full of fun, good food and smiling faces:))

• Reply Sue December 24, 2012 at 6:42 pm

I was about to say – I love those 2 songs as well! It’s been lovely to “meet” you this year and join this virtual blogging world strange as it is. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Joanna. I’m sure Santa will have something nice in his sack for you – ooh err.

• Reply Poppy's Style December 30, 2012 at 11:41 am

Ooo err indeed missus – did you grow up on Carry On films too?:)

• Reply Get Your Christmas Style On! Sociology Of Style 5 Outfits Of Christmas « The Narcissistic Anthropologist December 25, 2012 at 11:53 am

[…] Merry Christmas! (poppys-style.com) […]

• Reply Kitty M December 27, 2012 at 11:39 am

I hope you had a great Christmas! I am so pleased to have just discovered your blog – I am a HUGE follower of fashion and new(ish) Mummy and feeling really inspired by your posts to find my fashion mojo again!

Sending you best wishes from a very rainy UK – can’t believe you are originally from Bury – we are in Wigan 🙂 Great to meet you virtually and I will look forward to visiting again x

• Reply Poppy's Style December 30, 2012 at 11:42 am

Hello to you in Wigan!!! So glad you found the blog – and congratulations on the new Mummy status!! Keep popping back – it’s fun here:) x

I love hearing your thoughts and I will reply as soon as I can if you have a specific question! If you prefer email you can contact me at Joanna@Poppys-Style.com. Thanks for taking the time to comment xx