As you all know I now consult for Rodan + Fields skincare. My results over the 6 weeks that I have been using the products are most impressive.
- Firmer skin from using the AMP roller which builds collagen
- No bags under my eyes or discoloration, and fine lines are fading
- Tighter eyelids from using the eye cream – less droopy
- Age spots and discoloration from the sun is fading
- Skin is brighter and more radiant
We just launched an amazing new product that has been in the works for several years – tested, and now proven results are achieved with Lash Boost. It makes lashes longer looking, darker, and more flexible and resilient.
Here are some before and after photos.
I just started using it last night and can’t wait to see the results – 4 weeks to WOW and 8 weeks to WHOA!
It is not available to our customers until 11/2 BUT you can get one before then by entering my giveaway below! I will give one reader (US based only) a tube of Lash Boost ($150) which is 2 months worth of product. Enter between 10/14 and 10/31!
Also if you message me (email@example.com) to become a Preferred Customer, and enroll for the 10% discount and free shipping, I will throw in a FREE eye cream – our number 1 seller!
Anyone interested in consulting with me – being CEO of your own business, selling premium market leading products, making $$$, and having an amazing time with smart, savvy friends should email me at firstname.lastname@example.org – if you enroll before the end November you will receive a free Lash Boost from me too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’ve had a few requests recently related to which products I use, and how I apply my makeup – mainly after I shared my ridiculous haul of paraphernalia on Instagram a few weeks ago. My summer makeup is very different from my winter makeup – I pretty much stop using eyeshadow and foundation. Here’s a brief guide to my morning routine!
1. I wash with the Body Shop Vitamin C cleansing polish (it smells fabulous) and a flannel for a little exfoliation.
2. I apply a Hyaluronic Acid serum – from either Peter Thomas Roth or Indeed Labs – I really have noticed plumper skin since incorporating it into my routine.
3. I apply a little moisturizer – the brand varies and at the moment I am using Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic cream.
4. I then use a high spf sun block on my face and neck – normally from Neutrogena and my current favorite is from their Ultra Sheer range as it is lovely and dry to the touch with no greasiness.
5. A lot of the time during the week that’s it – I just add a little concealer under my eyes and my favorite is Maybelline’s Instant Age Rewind – I love the consistency and the applicator. If I’m heading out on the town somewhere special I will use a bronzer CC cream from the Sephora Collection.
6. Then it’s a little blush and I am obsessed with cream blush at the moment – I love the sheer color it gives without being cakey. I apply Maybelline’s Master Glaze stick in Coral sheen or Just-pinched pink with the stick in a line across the apple of my cheeks, and then I use a Real Techniques stippling brush to blend it.
7. I keep my eyes simple with either a liquid liner (I always prefer a brush applicator and love Dior Addict liner) or felt pen (Marc Jacobs Precision pen is my favorite) along the top lash line with my favorite Tarte Gifted mascara once I’ve curled my eyelashes with a Shiseido curler.
8. Finally a red lipstick. I always apply with a a lip brush – but sometimes skip the lip liner. My favorite liner is MAC redd and my favorite red lipsticks are MAC Lady Bug, MAC red and NARS Hyde Park pencil – I don’t like matte reds.
9. All dusted off with Rimmel bronzer in sunlight – I love this as there is no shimmer in it.
For summer that is it! I love a glow with a retro red lip! Easy and hassle free on a warm morning.
Does your makeup routine change in the summer? On vacation I never wear it and it’s so nice to let my skin go natural for a while.
Yes I’m here! Back in Bury! I had the quickest transatlantic flight ever on Thursday night thanks to 165 mile/hr tail winds! Unfortunately that meant there was little time for sleep on the flight so I spent yesterday feeling quite fuzzy and jet lagged. Nothing that a good sleep couldn’t fix thankfully. So this morning I was up bright and early ready to head into Bury with my Mum. The weather didn’t disappoint – snow, rain and wind as captured from the car this morning:
First stop was M&S where I collected the flares that everyone is talking about. I haven’t tried them on yet but will keep you posted once I do. They are out of stock again online but Bury had several left on the racks in various sizes. Pop back online regularly too as when I ordered mine it looked like there had been a new delivery – so more may be expected. There is also 20% off online right now using this code FEB15EM till the 23rd February. By all accounts they fit true to size. (*update I got 12 regular and they fit great plus there are now 12s back in stock online!)
I was really impressed with some of the clothes in M&S, even in our little Bury store. The shoes were what surprised me most though! These boots are such a fabulous ‘save’ version of my ‘splurge’ AllSaints Alba boot – just £39.50 compared to the more than $200 (in the sale too!) that I paid for the Albas. The M&S version are also available in navy.
When wearing them you would be hard pushed to tell the difference – and just to prove a point here are my Alba boots:
I snagged a great skincare bargain today as well with some Indeed Labs products. They are still listed at full price on the Boots website, but great value with the 3 for 2 offer. Plus the Hydraluron products in my local Boots store were all on clearance reduced to £12.50 from £24.99 AND they were 3 for 2 – so make sure you check out your local stores too!
As for what I have been wearing – well warm clothes mainly! I left Atlanta under a snow warning at 15 degrees Celsius and arrived in Bury to sleet and snow so thank goodness I packed the woolies! I did wear my new flares from ASOS the other day for running errands before I left. If you don’t mind distressed jeans these are superb, great value at $38.50, and stretchy with quite a high rise – these are a 29 and fit fabulously.
Jeans – ASOS // Sneakers – Nike Air Max // Jumper – Boden
They may not fit so well, however, after all the Monster Munch and pork pies that I am planning to consume while I am here 😉
Yup it’s happening. 25 years of drinking, smoking and sun is finally taking it’s toll. Chicken waddle, neck labia or loose skin under your jawline – whatever you care to call it – it is happening to me. A ‘friend’ told me it only happens to ‘old people’ – thanks. I have tried Strivectin neck cream in the past but to be honest it was a total waste of time and money.
After surveying many said ‘friends’ the majority (all younger than me) have suggested a good moisturizer is all you need. Well there are plenty of moisturizers out there to try and if you read any beauty blogs, like I do you, will only end up as confused as I am. I have decided to take a very random, yet brand focused approach. It’s a bit like clothes shopping there is JUST TOO MUCH OUT THERE. Making a choice by reviews is almost impossible – as you may have guessed there are lovers and haters of every brand out there. I decided to pick 2 beauty bloggers that I trust for their honesty. I also love how concise and to the point they are. Having said that I have never met them in person and I am only going on what they say online so go judge for yourselves and visit ViviannaDoesMakeup and CarolineHirons.com. I have to say I also love them as there is nothing better some days than listening to a good English gal chat away.
OK so first up the brand – Peter Thomas Roth. Anna first mentioned this brand after her recent visit to NYC. She bought the pumpkin mask. Even though my skin has few wrinkles it feels loose and dull – as I mentioned especially around my neck and jawline. This mask and the way she describes it sounds like the perfect antidote.
So I ordered it. While I was online at Sephora I decided to take a peek at the rest of his line. All, I hasten to add, are highly rated on Sephora. I was particularly interested in serums. I really believe that these products are the solution to many a skin crisis, and can easily enhance the effectiveness of a much cheaper drugstore moisturizer when applied before you moisturize. I have ordered these – the VIZ-1000™ 75 percent Hyaluronic Acid Complex for it’s ability to hydrate the skin, and the Glycolic acid gel for it’s ability to turnover cells and diminish the signs of aging. I plan to apply both, on alternate days, under my regular moisturizer and makeup primer.
Caroline is a big fan of hydrating spritzers. I have used The Body Shop Vitamin C energizing spray for years on and off, especially when flying, but I have never considered using it daily. Today I ordered The Body Shop Vitamin E spray along with the Vitamin E serum to try – both highly rated and they have been around for years. I take that to be a good sign.
Moving into Spring false tanners caught my eye too. I have read a lot about the God of self tanning, James Read. After researching on Sephora I discovered that his products are available tax free on NAP – no Rouge points, but tax free trumps points in my eyes! I have ordered the sleep mask to try – I cannot wait after reading the great reviews. Even Marks and Spencers stock it! If this works I plan to try the body version.
So do you have a solution I need to try, or even better a problem area you need to share? 😉