I’d like to thank Anne at Writing by the Numbers who awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award. It’s lovely to be appreciated and know someone actually reads my posts:) Anne blogs about writing, running and her opinions on life in general including coffee🙂
Rules for the award:
1. Thank the award givers and link back to them in your post. (check)
2. Copy the award and post it. (check)
3. Tell readers seven things about yourself. (below)
4. Award multiple others and tell them about the award. (see below)
Now my seven things:
1. I started blogging 3 months ago and I’m amazed at how fulfilling and fun it is – I wonder what all my friends think about it.
2. My Husband who I met over 20 years ago is my best friend, the love of my life and can still elicit every emotion in me.
3. I’ve worked in a range of disciplines from IT to marketing, for/with nearly every corporation in Altanta – The Home Depot, IHG, Coca Cola, At&t and more. I am now happier and more satisfied than ever working part time for my Husband at Pregnancy & Newborn magazine. I question why I spent so much energy and time striving for a corporate career.
4. I want to divide my year equally between London, Atlanta and France.
5. I am a shopaholic and rarely go a week without buying something – even if it is only a new nail polish.
6. I miss my family and friends in the UK more than words can describe.
7. I love living in the US with my Husband and children more than words can describe.
And here are the others I wish to award – please visit them and say hi.